Senior Swim Lab meets every Friday
12:30-1:30 in the Warm Pool
Please join us!!
- You are welcome to participate with us in the Warm Pool, or observe from the pool deck.
- Island Health and Fitness, Warm Pool
What: A one-hour session of hands-on instruction in a warm pool. Learn at your own pace. We gently and patiently explore:
- Ease, balance and relaxation in the water
- Elements of efficient freestyle (crawl) and breaststroke swim technique
- Enjoy learning at your pace
In this playful environment, we interact with one another, and teach and encourage one another under the guidance of Total Immersion Swim Master Coach Shane Eversfield, and Coach Carter Thomas.
Who: This is a fun, safe and educational environment for seniors who want to be comfortable in the water, learn how to swim, or improve their current technique. Regardless of current skill, expect to increase your level of enjoyment and engagement. We welcome:
- Beginners new to swimming
- Novice swimmers who have some experience but still struggle
- Recreational swimmers who want to refine their technique and sustainability
- Friday afternoons, 12:30-1:30
- Island Health and Fitness (downtown location: 310 Taughannock Blvd.)
- Warm Pool
- $12/class, payable at the Front Desk at Island (This is the cost of a day pass to Island for non-members)