Maximize Return on your Aerobic Investment…
for 2017, and for a lifetime
Tucson in April:
Excellent facilities, perfect climate, inspiring landscapes.
Join our Kaizen-durance Master Coaches and Camp Director for this unique and empowering 5-day experience over President’s Day weekend, 16-20 February.
This is not your typical training camp, it’s a triathlon mastery camp.
What’s the difference?
- – For most early-season camps you swim, bike and run – perhaps with notable athletes and coaches – with an emphasis on yards and miles.
- – However, volume alone will not prepare you for a breakthrough season, or move you towards mastery. We are not here to bang your head against the “Aerobic Wall”. The Kaizen-durance Method introduces you to a revolutionary new approach to endurance training. We introduce you to the breakthrough of neural training, and the wisdom you are entitled to as an aging master athlete: kinetic intelligence.
- – To pursue mastery, we guide you through intensive investigations of the Four Pillars of the Master Endurance Athlete for each sport: swim, bike and run.
- – You acquire skills and tools to embody and apply these Pillars to every training session and racing event – from easy recovery, to high-intensity intervals, to your longest “zendurance” sessions and your most challenging races ever.
- – Our Master Coaches also offer evening discussions to identify and investigate the Kaizen Skills that empower you as a Master Athlete. We reveal how you can engage these skills to transform every area of your life.
- – As a Master Athlete, you complete the camp ready to “maximize return on your aerobic investment” everyday – in training, racing and in life.
Our Tucson Camp is limited to 15 athletes
Tucson 2017 Camp Fee:
- Includes camp registration, hotel, all ground transportation and most meals.
- Before 01 January: $1750
- 01 January to 31 January: $1850
- After 31 January: $1950
To apply for the Tuscon 2017 camp: contact Camp Director Dennis Mohagen. We interview each athlete to ensure we create a great camp for you. (And no, the interview is not a test! We just want to know about you as an athlete and as a human being.)
Camp Schedule: Coming soon…
Kaizen-durance: Your Aerobic Path to Mastery